Large corporations or small businesses, Streamline can help any size business meet their NAV needs.
Large Client Examples
- Asset recovery operation with 115 users in COL, MEX, and US in 2 databases and with heavy customization.
- Medical clinic operation with 850 users in North America in 1 database and with heavy customization with a lot of interfaces.
- Medical device manufacturer and sales operation with 100+ users in Europe and NA.
Small/Medium Client Examples
- Foundry and precious metals manufacturer with 35 users in NA.
- Landscaping nursery sales operation with 33 users in NA in 1 database.
- Custom manufacturer with 25 users in NA in one database.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) application from Microsoft. The product is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family and is intended to assist with finance, manufacturing, customer relationship management, supply chains, analytics, and electronic commerce for all-sized companies (focused on the medium size market) and also for local subsidiaries of large international groups.
The application was founded in 1987 as “Navision,” and Microsoft purchased it in 2002. The application has remained intact and similar to what it was from the very first versions, but it has evolved tremendously in all aspects technically and functionally. “Navision” is the name that many people still use for the software today, but the former names of the software include: Navision Financials, Navision Solutions, Navision Attain, Microsoft Business Solutions NAV, Dynamics NAV, and the latest release is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics BC (NAV).
The software can be installed on-premise or in the cloud. The software can be SaaS (software as a service) with a subscription pricing model, or it can be purchased one time as a perpetual license. There are several options to make this software work for your business.
Navision is a multi-language, multi-currency, and deeply functional application installed on an MS SQL Server, with many MS applications ready to integrate.